At Dominion Energy we love our jobs. That's right. Love. Every day we go to work filled with passion to be excellent, to creatively problem solve and to innovate. These are exciting days for energy companies, and Dominion Energy aims to shape the future of energy in America. We are looking at all of our work with fresh eyes, retooling everything we do, in every part of the company, to operate more sustainably and to deliver energy more reliably than ever. We are looking for interesting, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of a forward-looking company that's proud of its rich legacy. Are you a change agent? Do you think differently? Do you want to fall in love with your job? If you answered -yes,- then read on!
At this time, Dominion Energy cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position.
This position does not offer relocation assistance.
This role collaborates with Dominion Energy Services stakeholders to prepare capital and operations & maintenance budgets/forecasts, analyze results and support strategic initiatives.
- Develops and leads financial analysis
- Consolidation of results
- Teaming, analytical and customer focus skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated proactive work style
- Aptitude for continuous learning, curiosity and drive to learn
- Ability to create dashboarding solutions are helpful, but not required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
Financial Analyst requires 3+ years of experience. (A Master's degree will count as one year towards experience requirements. A partial year of related experience of six months or more will be counted as one year of related experience.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge in financial management and analysis, utility and/or relevant industry, accounting standards and practices.
- Skills: excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Teaming, analytical, self-motivated proactive work style, and customer focus skills.
- Requires ability to work under limited supervision and direction.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial analysis, understanding of accounting, tax and financing principles.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Military service members and veterans with ranks from E3-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O3, plus appropriate equivalent combination of education and years of experience as outlined above.
The company is actively seeking United States military veterans and service members who meet the qualifications outlined above.
Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Bachelor
Preferred Disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Business
Licenses, Certifications, or Quals Description
Office Work Environment 76 -100%
Other Working Conditions
No Testing Required
Certain positions at Dominion Energy may involve access to information and technology subject to export controls under U.S. law. Compliance with these export controls may result in Dominion Energy limiting its consideration of certain applicants.
We offer excellent plans and programs for employees. Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which may include: health benefits with coverage for families and domestic partners, vacation, retirement plans, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and much more. To learn more about our benefits, click here
Dominion Energy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status.
You can experience the excitement of our company - it's the difference between taking a job and starting a career.
Top 3 Reasons to Work at Dominion Energy
1. Great Work Life Balance
2. Generous Pay and Benefits
3. Collaborative & Inclusive Culture
About Dominion Energy
I am your warm cup of coffee in the morning and I light your home at night. I am the cool breeze from your A/C on the hottest day in summer, and the red coil that heats your soup pot on a frigid winter's day. I am sustainable, reliable and affordable.
I am not just any energy... I am Dominion Energy.
We're transforming the way we do business to build a more sustainable future for the planet, our customers, our team and our industry. We're shaping the future of energy in America.
.Headquarters: Richmond, VA
.16 states in the US
.$100 billion of assets
.Nearly $35 million in charitable contributions
.100,000+ volunteer hours recorded in the community
Nearest Major Market: Richmond